How to RegisterHover and click register in the upper right side of the page
- Create Your Account
- Enter your email
- Select if you wish to receive news and updates
- Answer verification question
- Click Register button
- A message will appear at the top of the screen stating a moderator will approve your account as soon as possible.
- Once your account is approved you will receive an email to the email address used to register.
- Click on the “Click here to log in” link in the email
- Enter a password of at least six characters long, including one number or one special character
- Once you enter an acceptable password you will see a bar at the top of the screen stating you are verified
- If you are not already in the correct Community, please go to the Engage SSA homepage, www.ssa.ideascale.com, and select the Active Community Topic you wish to participate in.
Submit New IdeaIf you are not registered please see the “How to Register” above
If you are registered, log in to your Engage SSA account, and select any of the tiles displayed on the Engage SSA homepage (www.ssa.ideascale.com) to participate in the online discussion topic(s)
- Title your idea
- Provide more details to your idea
- Attach document if necessary
- Click submit
- Once the idea is approved it will become public
To Comment on an Idea
- You must register and be logged in to comment on an idea
- To see the recent topic ideas, click “Recent” to see all of the ideas
- Click the“Add your comment” to comment on that idea
- Type your comment in the comments section, click the “Submit Comment” button
- You must register and be logged in to vote on an idea.
- To Agree with an idea, click the up arrow next to the idea
- To Disagree with a idea, click the down arrow to the idea